The Inn at the Colonnade is a wonderful hotel. The rooms are clean, nicely decorated and spacious. They offer all the amenities any traveler could want, and if you happen to forget something, the hotel offers anything you might need. The hotel staff is wonderful and after only a few stays recognize me by name as soon as I walk in the door. The restaurant in the hotel offers a wide variety of food and serves wonderful lump crab cakes (either fried or broiled.) The restaurant employees make extra efforts to make sure you are happy with your meal and their service. They often customize my meals anyway I ask them. The fitness facility offers a wide variety of equipment with treadmills, elliptical, bike, weights and yoga mats. The hotel provides everything a traveler may need. The valet service is top notch and is very considerate and accommodating. Traveling to this hotel is a pleasure. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore