This hotel is directly across the street from John Hopkins football field. Besides that it is a drive to go anywhere else. However it is not that far to get to most of Baltimore. 11 minutes or so to the inner harbor. Hotel was clean and very inviting. The only bad mark was the outragous parking fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore