“satisfied”

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed September 15, 2010

loved the location,room,staff and best of all the price.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,657)

Reviewed September 8, 2010

Walking distance to Camden Yards and Inner Harbor. Parking is reasonable and published (doesn't sneak up on you!), restaurant and bar are in the hotel. Hasn't been updated in a while, but the amenities are great - mini-fridge, microwave, armoire, huge bathroom separate ironing area.. The evening staff especially went out of thieir way to make you feel at home - the morning, not so much. Other than a bed with an over-soft mattress and better instructions to get out of the city (like a simple map?), this would rate 5 stars. I say this with a prejudice/passion for Baltimore - the city itself is a hidden gem along the Eastern seaboard.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2010

After dropping our son off for school in DC we thought we would take a little side trip to Balitmore. Arriving in the evening the hotel looked clean and was a good price. After a great sleep and hot shower I was getting ready and saw a cockroach crawl around the fridge. With husband in the shower I took my trusty sandal and splat roach almost dead. The maintance man came up and took care of the critter and stated "that's the largest one I have seen". We were suppose to stay an extra night, but got out of the place in a hurry. We did get a refund and I also called corporate and was told that was not necessary by an office worker. Good thing I have always zipped up our suitcases when not in use. Never ever again for me. Ruined our nice vacation. We have NEVER had this problem before ever. I tried to load a picture of the insect but Trip Advisor doesn't allow it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Spent a night here while enroute to D.C. & was overall pleased..Been awhile since I had been to Baltimore, this is right in the heart of Camden Yards, easily accessible from BWI by light rail which has a station a block away near the baseball stadium..5min walk to the Babe Ruth Museum, Camden Yards & the Md. Sports Legend Museum..plenty of good restaurants within a few blocks walk as well, but try the hot wings & pizza at the hotel, you will be pleased. About 10mins by rail to Penn Station..easy check-in & check-out, got a decent rate of $79 on hotel.com..nice pool..room was typical of any other Days Inn..there was some construction going on at the hotel during my stay, little noisier during the day..microwave, small fridge in room..saw plenty of familie coming & going, seem to be good area of town, I had no problems.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2010

I'm in Baltimore on business for about a week at least once each year. This place is perfect for me. The location is great, right across from the Convention Center and a short walk from the Inner Harbor. Lots of restaurants nearby (although the hotel restaurant is okay). Close to the ballpark if I want to take in a game. The place is clean and well maintained. Very secure. Pleasant and accommodating desk staff. Efficient housekeeping staff. Nice size room. Comfortable bed. Quiet. And . . . relatively inexpensive.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I have stayed at the DAYS INN for the last 2 years,I was running the Baltimore Marathon.
This hotel was great, walking distance to every thing,inner harbor,stadiums,and the start/finish of the marathon.
The service here is exceptional,the room was clean and roomy.
I ate at the Resturant three times,and the food and service was fantastic.
I highly recommend this Hotel to all marathon runners.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Stayed in this hotel last night only to be greeted by a stale, moldy/pepper odor upon entering the room! The AC unit was the culprit. The filters were clogged and the visible screen on the unit had gray, living mold on it! You could see the mold! I cleaned the filters of lint and dirt and scrubbed the black screening as clean as I could. Has anyone heard of Legionairre's Disease? We stayed but, the odor never went away. The woman at the desk was told at checkout in writing and, I was offered nothing but assurance that they would have had someone come and clean the system( at midnight!)

Also, suspecting that other hygiene had been allowed to lapse, I checked for bedbugs. There were small brown specks on the sheet when I looked. I removed them and spent one very restless night trying to sleep. Not sure what they were.

Also, very loud as it's in the inner city and there's a firehouse 2 blocks away! Small pool in courtyard, 6 feet deep at deepest end. Twenty dollar per day parking in garage attached to hotel.

Great price ($101.00 with taxes), good location (near Convention Center and Camden Yards) BUT, overall a musty, moldy, dirty room. Buyer beware here!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family