I am not one of those people who trashes things online for fun. That being said, stay away from this place. Long lines at check-in and check-out, plus while you are being taken care of at the counter they leave you hanging while they talk on the phone. It's rundown.
And, it gets better: first, after a long wait to check in, they give me a room that's occupied. So, downstairs I have to go, back on the line for another long wait. Then the room the give me, at 11:30 pm, one of the hotel staff members starts banging on my door, asking who is in the room, and when I won't open the door, demands that I call the front desk to confirm who is actually staying in the room--meaning my name.
The next day on check out, they tell me they had my name in the computer for another room entirely.
And, all I got for all this was an apology. No offer to reduce costs or provide full refund which is what was warranted.
Stay away from the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn