The staff was excelent, friendly, helpful & professional. Definitely 5 star worthy. The location was perfect, walking distance to the Inner harbor & walking distance to Camden Yards. The hotel room has to be the smallest hotel room I've ever been in. It was good for one night maybe two but I would not want to be there anymore than two nights.the bathroom was so small they had put the sink out in the room
it had a microwave, and a coffee pot (next to the TV).the air conditioner worked but it was noisy, but it sounded better after we stuffed a pillow underneath it. The room and the bathroom were very clean. the staff, the location and the cleanliness is why I gave it 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn