“nice hotel, stellar location.”

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #17 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The staff was excelent, friendly, helpful & professional. Definitely 5 star worthy. The location was perfect, walking distance to the Inner harbor & walking distance to Camden Yards. The hotel room has to be the smallest hotel room I've ever been in. It was good for one night maybe two but I would not want to be there anymore than two nights.the bathroom was so small they had put the sink out in the room
it had a microwave, and a coffee pot (next to the TV).the air conditioner worked but it was noisy, but it sounded better after we stuffed a pillow underneath it. The room and the bathroom were very clean. the staff, the location and the cleanliness is why I gave it 4 stars.

Room Tip: get a king size bed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Gary G.

Thank you for your comments pertaining to your stay. We're always happy to hear about how our hotel is within walking distance to the local attractions and reasonably priced.

Our management team meets frequently to discuss ideas to make our guest more comfortable therefore; your comments will be addressed.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area we will again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Days Inn Inner Harbor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,648)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed at the Days Inn back in June for work. The hotel was recently renovated and is beautiful. There is a small snack area with Starbucks drinks in the lobby. The Garden Restaurant is where we had breakfast/lunch. The food was always fresh and enough to go around.

The sleeping rooms had a desk, alarm clock, bathroom amenities, and a flat screen tv. The bathroom was a little small which was okay. The sink was outside the shower/commode area. There was a safe and hair dryer/iron/iron board if needed.

Great location- walking distance to the Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, and a beautiful Barnes and Noble which is by the aquarium.

Room Tip: FREE WIFI! Ask for an upper level room facing the harbor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank merpaul

Dear merpaul,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm delighted to hear that your stay was in good quality.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and I hope that the next time your travels bring you back to the area we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Days Inn because of its location and how close it is to Camden Yards. We were pleased with how very close it was as well as other things. The front desk staff was so polite. The bar in the hotel was nice too. Although the bathroom was small, it was cleaner than many more expensive hotels I have stayed in. The bath tub was perfectly white. In walking distance to all Inner Harbor has to offer. Will stay here again when we go back for a game. There is a parking garage next door that the hotel contracts with. Not cheap though. $27 per day but safe location so worth it.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gail B

Dear Gail B.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during our stay at the Days Inn Inner Harbor. We appreciate the positive feedback and I'm thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I'm always pleased to hear that you encountered a positive welcome and assistance from our staff.

Thank you again for your positive feedback, and I do hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area that we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband has been staying here weekly for the past couple months and I've joined him a couple of times. The front desk staff are great, with him usually being able to get his favorite style room. He likes the single bed with tiled shower, but I liked the whirlpool tub better. We were once in a room with 2 doubles since the kids were with us. It was kind of cramped, but I liked having the sink outside the main bathroom area. The rooms are updated with desks, chair & ottoman, frig & microwave. They even give you a bottle of water, granola bar, and popcorn. The linens are soft and the a TV is large. There is a parking garage connected by a breezeway that allows you to stay after checkout without charging you for another day. (My husband usually leaves town around 4pm). The location is directly across from the U.S. district courthouse and only a short walk to the inner harbor or to Camden Yards. Very safe area - at least during the day. There is a restaurant on site. We had the breakfast buffet - not a lot of choices but good ones. There are lots of other restaurants nearby. Overall, a great place to stay, especially for the price. I've stayed at the Hilton one block over and paid twice as much and it wasn't that much nicer.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near mezzanine as lobby noise carries.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear mdFoxes:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at the Days Inn Inner Harbor. We appreciate the positive feedback and I'm thrilled to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. I'm always pleased to hear that you encountered a positive welcome and assistance from our staff.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked this hotel for our weekend baseball trip to see the Yankees play the Orioles. We wanted a hotel that was close to the stadium, but also close to the inner harbor. This hotel fit our needs to a Tee. Check in was quick and easy. They have a temporary parking area at the front of the hotel that you can use for check in.
There is a garage right next to the hotel that you use once your settled in. You can pay for the parking through the hotel, $27 per night. If you go like we did and the garage says it's full, know that the hotel saves space for it's customers. Just drive in and press the intercom buttom instead of the ticket buttom and a parking lot worker will come by and let you in.
We had an easy walk to the stadium. It was an evening game and we were a little concerned with our safety during the walk back. There was a great police presence and no problem what so ever. We felt safe in every area of the city we visited. We were also pleasantly surprised at the rooms, and the amenities. The breakfast buffet was very good, $13 per person and the bar had good margaritas for our evening libation.
It was an easy walk to the inner harbor and we had a great time visiting Fort McHenry and the Fells Point area (not to be missed).
We'll definitely be back to do more sight seeing in the future. Also, a special thanks to Gerald for telling us about Mo's Seafood. Really good food and a free shuttle to the restaurant and back. It doesn't get any better than that.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear John R.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback, and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one.

I’m also very pleased to hear of the exceptional service provided by Gerald which is truly an asset to our staff and I will be sure to convey your kind words to him.

Thank you again for your positive feedback and I hope that the next time you're in the area we will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have stayed at the DaysInn at Inner Harbor a number of times. Every stay has been excellent. This time was exceptional! My wife had called weeks in advance and was told there were no rooms available, and we would be put on a waiting list. Hearing this we thought "OK, there probably is no list" We had tickets for a Yankees-Baltimore game. We know getting rooms when the Yankees are in town is not an easy task. Much to our surprise, a couple days before the game , I got a call from Josh telling us they had a room. Happy we wouldn't have to drive back to NY the same day. We can't express enough how polite, professional and helpful Josh was. When we checked in, Aleta was also professional, helpful and sweet........We booked our room again for September, because of them. Your hotel will be highly recommended to anyone we know going to Inner Harbor. Thanks again Josh and Aleta!!!

Room Tip: Any room would be fine for us. The rooms are renovated and extremely clean and convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear huskies 386,

I would like thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was satisfying.

I'm also very pleased to hear of the exceptional service provided by Josh and Aleta they are truly assets to our staff and I will be sure to convey your kind words to them personally.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We traveled to Baltimore just for baseball so the hotel location is fabulous. It is about six blocks away from Camden Yard and takes about 5 mins to walk there. The room is small and beds are ok. The hotel does not have parking but you can park at the public car park at US$27/night just across the hotel. What impress us most was the service level and energy provided by their staff. I have never seen a staff explained patiently to us so much details and informations on our queries. And if you are yawning for food in the middle of the night, ask the reception and they provide you tons of leftlets where you can order your food delivered directly to you room.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family