I stayed overnight, one night. The concierge was very welcoming and extremely friendly and accommodating and I appreciated that. The room I got was itself a little dated--the walls were an odd greenish color and the old rough plaster look with popcorn ceilings. The lighting in the bathroom was dull. A very peculiar feature was the washbasin in the room itself--separate from the toilet and bath. In a way that might be good--someone can wash their hands without barging into the bathroom, but still, it's very strange, nothing I've seen in other hotels.
I don't like to give a review that might turn away potential customers that would be perfectly comfortable there, so I'll say I didn't find it TERRIBLE, but personally I wouldn't have felt comfortable if I had to stay more than one night. It's just one of those things you can "feel" even if you can't quite describe it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn