We arrived late on a Friday for a weekend in Baltimore and an orioles game on Saturday. Staff was nice and got us checked in fast. Room was clean and had a pretty view if the tower clock a few blocks away. The hotel is a few blocks from the inner harbour and a few the other way to Camden yards. Both a nice safe walk. Ac worked well. Elevators were slow at checkout time due to high demand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn