I really enjoyed the free Wi-Fi after coming from the inner harbor. (not free at Marriott) I also enjoyed that they give you a living room and a larger sleeping room for the family. The teenager decided she wanted to be by herself, so she slept in the living room. It was nice. The free breakfast was also pretty good. It was more than I was expecting, which was a continental breakfast. The free shuttle was also nice. Took a while to pick us up when we were coming back, but still good.
The only thing I didn’t like was that they hit you with a deposit. I think it was 75. Don’t remember. I didn’t see anything or was not informed about the required deposit. They did however return the deposit. Don’t think a hotel should do that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn