Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
2,721 results
All reviewsconvention centercamden yardsfront deskparking garagewithin walking distanceshort walklight railbreakfast buffetgreat place to staythe hotel staffacross the streetroom was clean and comfortableorioles gamenice staycoffee makerconvenient locationgerald
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Excellent value for the cost. Right in the heart of the Inner Harbor. Easy access to Light Rail to and from BWI Airport, walking distance to all restaurants and all Inner Harbor attractions. There are newer hotels but not for the price the the Days Inn Inner Harbor offer. Very happy with my many stays here!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed in Days Inn Inner Harbor one night, 7/12/13. So many things went wrong due to the hotel, it became comical. I had a great time in Baltimore, sans the hotel experience. It is true that the location is great. We walked to the Orioles game and the Inner Harbor for meals, but we had to make numerous trips to the front desk for all kinds of problems. At checkout, I did not rant and rave like some people might have done. When asked how our stay was, I simply said that many things went wrong, and when asked, gave a list which was written down by them. The manager then got called over and he gave us the breakfast and parking for free, which I thought was nice and appropriate. If things ended with this, I would not have bothered to post. It's just that we had an awful time trying to get out of the parking lot. When the manager, Cody, told me he fixed the problem, I still was not going to post, but then he went to lunch and we were still sitting in the parking garage unable to exit because the ticket that he told me would give me no further problems, still would not work. And the people at reception were exceedingly slow. In total, we spent about 45 minutes sitting in the parking lot waiting to be let out.

Now I will enumerate other problems: 1 - They initially gave us the key to a room which was not made up. Bed unmade, bathroom with towels strewn about etc. 2 - The elevator had a strong chemical smell when my husband used it with our children. He told the kids to try to hold their breath because he thought the smell may be bad for them. When we asked a Days Inn staff person what the smell was, he said that it could be one of numerous types of hazardous substances being used on the renovation jobs taking place. 3 - The elevator was exceedingly slow and kind of looked like a construction site. It had plastic on the walls and a dirty carpet thrown in to keep the regular carpet okay. 4 - My room key magically demagnetized a total of
three times. I kept the key in my pants pocket so the magnet of my pocketbook latch would not effect it. 5 - The room had only three towels while we checked in as a family of four. 6 - The electrical outlet that we wanted to plug our devices into was wiggly and would not accept a plug in due to the fact that it receded into the wall when pushed.

All of the above is in addition to the fact that despite our dealing with the hazards of their renovations, we had an old, obviously unrenovated room. They also did not warn us that renovations would be taking place.

My recommendation is to avoid this hotel until the renovations are done. And even then, I probably would not go.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Pro's: The location is close to Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Con's: The parking lot is attached but expensive at $25 per day. The Double size beds are too small for two adults to sleep comfortably in.

FWIW: I did find a tick on my leg the next morning. I can't say that was in my bed, but...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family