My daughter and I made it to Baltimore late afternoon and wanted to explore the Inner Harbor on foot and be able to spend most of our time walking around there and didn't want to break the bank. This hotel is approximately 3 blocks from the inner harbor and very close to the convention center and aquarium. Check In was a breeze and the front desk was VERY friendly. The only negative was the parking situation which was $25 per day. Beds were comfortable and the next morning we asked for a late checkout, and we were given 1PM, had to be out of the garage by that time. Overall, very good stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn