Our arrival by airport shuttle to this hotel began with little or no help with luggage and no ramped walkways. We are not foreign to this, but found it odd as the first impression. The hotel staff were warm and friendly, and at times a bit too.
If you stay here, stay above the 2nd floor. Our 2nd floor room was one of 3 that overlooked the lobby area. On the first night, guests too drunk to notice the noise they were making talked and laughed in the lobby lounging areas from 2 to 3:30am.
I won't stay here again. I prefer softer bedding, quiet decor, and better fitness equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn