Location is good. Very close to the Inner Harbor attractions. Rooms are very small and the bathrooms are TINY! The hotel has everything you will need. It's a good way to save a couple bucks. Next time I plan to spend a little more and stay somewhere a little nicer.
Overall, the Days Inn Inner Harbor is fine for a night or two. Just be warned that it is older and small. They are renovating the restaurant and bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn