My boyfriend and I stayed at the Days Inn on October 27 for 1 night. It was a good choice, very convenient location. Staff was friendly upon arrival. The room was clean & seemed to be recently renovated. We were on the 2nd floor, only issue was our room was located directly over the front entrance lobby but since we were only there one night, no reason to change rooms. It wasnt as noisy as we expected it to be so it turned out okay. It was right before Halloween and that was the weekend everyone celebrates & dresses up in costumes, one waiter decribed it as "Mardi Gras" for Baltimore and it was the same weekend Hurricane Sandy was about to hit. We walked to & from the Harbor & that was very convenient. The parking was good as well, even though we had to pay, we could take the car out as much as we needed to for only one flat fee. Breakfast in the Greenhouse was nice & bright, food was okay. Overall it was a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn