We paid $103.00 per nite plus 15.5 percent tax and 24.00 parking per day, hotel was approx. 4 blocks from the inner harbor. Hotel check in went smoothly, allowed us to check in early. Room had microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Only complaint about the room was that the bathroom was extremely small. Bathroom sink was in living area. Maid staff were very accommodating with extra towels, toilet paper, etc. Hotel bar very small, however there was a bar outside next door called the Pratt Street Ale House which was a fun place to be. Would stay here again, cannot beat the price. A few blocks away from football and baseball stadiums.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn