On the plus side, the hotel is in a fantastic location if you are going to a baseball game or a football game. There is also a train with servive straight to Washington DC just 5 mins away (Camden Station). Great for a day trip. The pub next door has a great selection of beers on tap if you are a beer lover (real beer that is and not the yellow water that most people in the US seem to prefer).
On the negative side, the area where the hotel is located is pretty uninteresting, downtown Baltimore doesn't have much going for it other than the sports facilities. If we were to ever visit Baltimore again we would stay just north of the city in Mt Vernon where there are lots of nice old buildings, cafes and gallerys. The room was pretty ordinary, clean but dated. The worst feature was that the sink / vanity is in the bedroom and not in the bathroom. I was traveling with a friend and so would have preferred the privacy that a more conventionally located sink would have provided.
Overall I think you can do better. I am not sure how this hotel rates so highly with other trip advisor reviewers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn