My wife and I are huge Red Sox fans so we booked a 4 day trip to Baltimore to see a couple of games and tour Baltimore. Well, the Days Inn was at the time the most inexpensive of all the hotels in the area and found that it was actually closer to Camden Yards that originally though. Our stay was absolutely one of the best experiences that we ever had anywhere. The staff was friendly, kind, courteous, helpful and appreciative. The room was spotless and well maintained. The restaurants in the area were fantastic. We took a tour of Camden Yards and the staff there were also of the same caliber. I tip my hat to all of Baltimore for the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. They did it the right way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn