There are plenty of more expensive and luxurious places to stay in the Inner Harbor area, but if you're looking for a reasonably priced place with modern amenities that's a great home base for exploring, this is a really good option. My wife and I stayed here while on a road trip and found it to be the perfect spot to launch our wanderings around Camden Yards, Inner Harbor and Fell's Point. The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious, and it's always nice to have a refrigerator and microwave to help with leftovers. The staff at the front desk were professional and helpful at levels I would usually only associate with much more upscale properties. Perhaps the only downsides were that the pool was in a very public location and too small to be enjoyed once a few other people are in it, and the elevators seemed painfully slow every time we called one (so we tried to use the stairs when we could).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn