I agree with many of the reviews expressing a terrific location for the Inner harbor and the very helpful staff. The room rates were far lower compared to nearby hotels and the parking, which is located in a deck adjacent to the hotel was $22.00 per night; again, lower compared to nearby hotels. The hotel has been renovated so all the rooms have new carpet, furniture and the bed was pretty comfortable. I had a room on the top floor (9th) but was a bit damp/musty smelling, the air conditioning is not central air but one of those standard floor units under the window. I do not mind these because it provides some background noise while sleeping. The hotel is in the city so you will hear emergency vehicles but I did not hear any major traffic noise, occasional noise in the corridor. Free wifi was great.
I tried the restaurant downstairs and it was fine for basic bar food. The little coffee shop near the front desk served usual muffins and coffees. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn