We, a family of 4, stayed 5 days and 4 nights. We had breakfast in the hotel, not included with the room but very reasonably priced, every day. We also had problems with our safe and shower head, but once we called the front desk, everything was fixed quickly and the staff were amazing. Parking is attached to the hotel, but not included in the room, with in and out privileges. We parked the car when we arrived and did not move it until we left. We visited the science center and the aquarium as well as having a weekend function at the Baltimore convention center. Everything was within walking distance and I think the Days Inn was the closest hotel to the convention center. The room was your standard room with two double beds, microwave, fridge, safe and iron and hairdyer. The pool is outside, between the hotel and parking garage and was a little cloudy, but our son went in everyday and had a blast.
We found the Days Inn to be the best value for our money and would stay there again when in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn