Four blocks from the Harbor, three from Camden Yards, and two from a handful of local bars that aren't typical Inner Harbor chains. I know it doesn't look like much from the outside, but it has one crucial feature: new and comfortable beds. When I head to Baltimore (once or twice a year), I'm really just using this as a crash pad. Less than $100 a night, a good night's sleep, and great proximity to everything in the area. As far as a value proposition, it's really terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 2008 Hotel of the year from Days Inn Worldwide. Just added new coffee shop serving Seattle's Best Coffee! The Days Inn will Exceed your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Days Inn Inner Harbor Baltimore
- Days Inn Baltimore
- Baltimore Days Inn