“Great value in a great neighborhood”

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #20 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great value in a great neighborhood”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Four blocks from the Harbor, three from Camden Yards, and two from a handful of local bars that aren't typical Inner Harbor chains. I know it doesn't look like much from the outside, but it has one crucial feature: new and comfortable beds. When I head to Baltimore (once or twice a year), I'm really just using this as a crash pad. Less than $100 a night, a good night's sleep, and great proximity to everything in the area. As far as a value proposition, it's really terrific.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Dear FlyingToast,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback, and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one.
I am particularly pleased to hear that you found the beds to your liking. We are proud to have recently implemented a new linen program, and have heard nothing but good things from our guests about it.
We also take pride in our location, as we are within walking distance to Camden Yards, M&T bank Stadium, and Inner Harbor. Compared to the other hotels in the area, I agree with you; the value can’t be beat.
Thank you again for your positive feedback, and I hope that the next time you’re in Baltimore, We will once again have the privilege to serve all of your needs.
Days Inn Inner Harbor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Korean first
chicago
Reviewed May 19, 2011

The Days Inn Inner Harbor was a decent little hotel, in a good location. The rooms were on the small side, but just right for a short two night stay. The room, linens, and bathroom were clean and in good shape. The front desk folks were polite and helpful. It also had a great little outdoor pool.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank julesism
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
Dear Julesism,
Thank you for you kind words about your stay with us. I am particularly pleased to hear that you like our linens. We recently changed all linens in our rooms, so hearing good feedback about them lets us know that we made the right choice in changing linens.
I will also inform our front desk staff of your satisfaction as to their service. We always strive to make sure every guest leaves us happy. I’m very happy to hear that your needs were met.
I want to thank you again for your patronage, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Baltimore.
Lancashire, UK
Reviewed May 19, 2011

On a road trip of baseball grounds this was the first stop and we spent 2 nights here.

Hotel has a great location for the ballpark. The rooms were a nice size. Facilities such as fridge and coffee filter were welcome. Everything was really good. No issues. No problems getting a baby crib delivered.

• Stayed April 2011
Dear Bassetdog,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We strive for complete guest satisfaction, and we are pleased to hear that you felt that all your needs were met.
I hope you enjoyed your trip to Baltimore. If you are ever in town again to see a ball game, we will be more than happy to take care of your needs.
Hightstown, New Jersey
Reviewed April 22, 2011

We booked this hotel since my spouse had a business obligation in Baltimore and we were also on our way back from a long weekend in Washington, DC. I liked the location near Camden Yards since the Orioles would be home during our stay, and it was a short walk to the Inner Harbor as well. Expedia had good rates for this hotel compared with its neighbors.
We arrived late in the evening, as we were visiting with family outside of DC. The security guard was very nice and assisted us with our luggage and check-in. The clerk at the desk was also friendly, however gave me unclear directions as to how to get on the parking garage at that time of night, which was very stressful for me since I had enough trouble finding the entrance to the hotel in the first place. I was pleased to see my bags and my souse in our room upon my return.
I did not sleep very well the first night as the wall-unit air conditioner was very loud (even though there was a "sleep" mode) and the room would get too hot if it was not on. Being given a first floor room in a city, we did not get the chance to sleep late with trucks and morning traffic whizzing by.
There was a cafe and a full service restaurant in the hotel, but I went to the nearby Starbucks for coffee and we used the in room fridge and microwave to heat up breakfast we bought in DC. The restaurant was kind enough to provide us with plates and utensils both mronings since there were none in the room. There was also a lack of information regarding the hotel and its policies in the room, which I found quite odd.
The second night we slept a little better, but overall we did not have a relaxing stay. Although the room was nicely furnished and clean, it was very stuffy and the shower provided poor water pressure. Another annoying thing was that although we paid for 48 hours of parking, we really only got 36 hours as we arrived late in the evening and had to leave the garage by noon.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Dear DSXM,

I would like to convey my sincerest apologies to you and your family for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We strive for complete guest satisfaction each time someone checks in.

We hold frequent management meetings to discuss and resolvem any guest issues that are reported, or we observe personally. I would like to thank you for bringing your issues to our attention. Please trust that we are addressing them as we speak.

I apologize that we failed to deliver a good night's rest and didn't have some of the items that you needed- we hoped to exceed your expectations and we clearly fell short.

Please call me directly at the hotel (410-576-1000) the next time you're in town, and I will take care of your stay in the hope that you will see firsthand the world-class service we typically extend our guests.

Aberdeen, Maryland
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff is phenomenal, and very courteous. I had a restful nights sleep, which I do not typically have when I am not in my own bed. Great bedding, the pillows were awesome, and the blankets were warm and cozy.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Dear John4life,

Thank you for your recent comments. We have recently implemented a fresh, new bedding program in all of our rooms, to include pillow top mattresses and duvet comforters.

To get such a nice compliment so soon after the project was completed really means a lot to our management and staff.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Baltimore!

General Manager- Days Inn inner Harbor
Oxford, Michigan
Reviewed April 11, 2011

My son and I come into town to see the Tigers play the Orioles, and we couldn't have been happier with our stay at the Days Inn. Very easy walk to the Stadium and Inner Harbor, and our room was very nice. We didn't eat in the restaurant (we decided to walk to Dunkin donuts to save some bucks for breakfast and eat dinner in Inner Harbor), but if we ever came back into town, we would definitely stay there again. The only negative is that the parking garage is not owned by the Hotel, and a car got broken into overnight while we were there, but ours was fine (not the Hotels fault though). Overalll, a great place to stay Downtown!!!

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
DIIHmgr, General Manager at Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Dear Mr. Oxford,
Thank you for your comments regarding the Days Inn Inner Harbor. We appreciate the feedback, and will pass these kind words on to the staff. We look forward to seeing you for another Orioles game in the near future!!!!!

Dennis Dietz
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed March 23, 2011

My collegues and I stayed there for a Soccer convention in January. The staff was wonderful and the location for the Convention Center can't be beat. I will bring my family back to Days Inn for a vacation stay--the location also works for sightseeing and family activities. Friendly manager, good food and lively bar.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business