“Nice for breakfast”
Review of Bistro 300

Bistro 300
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 300 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Conway St
poodlegirl
“Nice for breakfast”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I ordered of the menu- had the white egg frittata and it was very nice low calorie choice. They also had fresh smoothies

Visited March 2014

Croydon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Had the breakfast buffet and was not impressed. The food was ok and it was expensive. One time is enough for us.

Visited February 2014
suburban Boston, MA
“Pleasant atmoshpere; good food but not so healthy”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had 2 dinners there - once a hamburger (excellent, but I would have preferred a small side salad the the fries & huge roll), once the mushroom ravioli (ok, I knew it was high in carbs when I ordered it but I didn't want another hamburger * I don't like the Maryland crab which seems to be put on top of everything.)

The waiters were very pleasant, and kept my water glass nicely full. One evening I kept asking for my check and several different waiters said they'd get my waiter -but it took a long time to happen (or I wouldn't have needed to ask several different waiters.) Other than that ther service was quick and the food came quickly after I ordered it.

There is internet access in the bistro & the tables are far enough apart to give you some privacy.

Visited January 2014
New York, NY
“Mediocre Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Little to choose from for $20 at the buffet. The a la carte menu is very expensive. For a Hyatt Regency, very disappointing. Hope this helps.

Visited January 2014
Washington, DC
“Really disappointed”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had booked this restaurant for our first evening in Baltimore, since it is in the hotel where we were staying and it got good reviews. What a mistake.

Angus burger was overcooked and lacked flavor. It must have been a frozen patty because it had that awful texture.

We had two "aged NY strip" steaks, which cost $32. Both were order med. rare, but one came out rare. Both were mediocre cuts with mediocre taste--the kind you would expect at a pub for $18. This was robbery, especially since Morton's Steakhouse is just a block away.

One in our party got the chicken with crab and some kind of sauce. That was evidently good, which is why I didn't give this a rating of only 2.

Service was extremely slow.

Service in bar area of Bistro 300 was even slower. There was a convention, and this place hadn't the room or the staff to accommodate all the people there. Staff was nice, just extremely slow.

• Visited November 2013