“Mother's Day Brunch”
Review of Bistro 300

Bistro 300
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 300 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Cross street: Conway St
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Buffet with adequate choices but none of them were hot Very disappointed that's the long and short of it.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The good: lots of variety in meets, including seafood, ham, pork products; wide selection of breakfast foods; beverage selection.

The mediocre: Quality of desserts. Noise level.

The bad: Service. Terrible at first and only marginally better later. You pay 18% up front for it, too.

Summary: We all found plenty to eat and had our fill, but for a Hyatt Regency restaurant, I expected better service and atmosphere for the high price.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had breakfast here and was expecting to partake of the breakfast buffet, but it wasn't available so I ordered from the menu. The food was fine, nothing remarkable to comment on. The only negative was that the waiter gave me coffee (which I ordered) and OJ, which I did not. Because I didn't explicitly order the OJ I assumed it came with the breakfast plate. I found out when I got the bill that the OJ wasn't free, and instead cost $4.25. Not cool. I didn't bother fussing, I had to get to my meeting, but be careful about being given beverages you didn't order!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was staying in the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor and am a bit mobility impaired (walk with a cane) so, I couldn't wander far from the hotel. The first evening I ate from the bar menu and had a terrific burger (and none of this nonsense like in WVA where they can only serve burgers medium otr burned!) and excellent crab bisque (hey, this is Maryland!) perhaps the best crab bisque ever - really full of great chunks of crab. The next evening I entered the restaurant and retreated to the Bar - there were two fish dishes salmon or char and two tuna or mahi mahi or rockfish - all with "strange" to my palate accompaniments. I ordered a turkey club that turned out to be a gut buster....it had tons of turkey, cheese, bacon and a fried egg - hardly my idea of a club sandwich...and oh, it was on thick ciabatta bread. Now, the wait and bar staff were friendly and great but the food, for the price didn't meet my expectations. Next night I ordered from Oriole's Pizza! A positive note" I attended a catered conference and lunches and "continental" breakfast were excellent! The continental breakfast had ample fruits, hot oatmeal, all sorts of Danish and other pastries. In summary, a decent place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a business traveler, I expect meals to be made on time and was disappointed after the 4th visit that they just couldn't get it right!

Also tried their breakfast buffet and was disappointed with the main dishes. The fruit and yogurt were fine but hard to mess those up.

I expected more from the Hyatt!