“Better coffee than Starbucks!”
Review of Cosi

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Across Pratt Street from the Convention Center at Inner Harbor, this was a much cheaper and better food/coffee than Starbucks or the Convention Center! More food options, too!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I was on a business trip on an extended stay for training. My group ate lunch at this location more often than anywhere else. The staff was fun to watch and work with and the food was amazing. They even offer a rewards card for those that choose to eat there often.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Had lunch at Cosi. The tomato basil soup was excellent. The staff was very knowledgeable of the menu. The service was great.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

The previous reviews do not reflect my experience at all. I went at the height of lunchtime and there were a good number of people in Cosi, but the line moved quickly. Just about everyone was in the salad line. The restaurant was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had the Asian chicken salad and wholegrain flatbread for under $10. My only complaint is that the salad had too much dressing for my taste. Next time I will ask them to put on less. I definitely plan to go back. A very convenient downtown location.

Reviewed January 15, 2016

This was my first visit at Cosi Restaurant. The Turkey Chili was delicious, fill with chunks of shredded turkey, corn, navy beans, jalapeno and the spices flavor that made you said mmmm! mmmm! good!

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!