“Food was good but overpriced”
Review of Cosi

Ranked #805 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Food was good but overpriced”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have only been to Cosi once with a couple of co-workers. I had a sandwhich and my friends had a soup and salad. I can't complain about the food, but I've had better. What I can tell you is that it is overpriced for what they sell. I don't think it was good enough for me to go back. I would rather go to a better place like Kona Grill and have a great meal for the same amount of money. It was very crowded and they didn't have enough seating. We didn't wait long but we had to stand there for a while before we found an available table. At lunch time it is not a place where you can have a relaxed meal and talk to your friends because you see so many people waiting for a table that you just want to get out to let other people eat. My friends still go there because is conveniently located on our office building but there is no way I would spend money there again.

• Visited November 2012

“Downtown blessing!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to get out of the hotel and its outrageous priced breakfast so I just took a walk to see what I could find. I am so glad I did! As a person who is always trying to eat healthy, this place was perfect. Calorie counts by every item and good variety. I had the spinach florentine wrap, coffee and an EXCELLENT mandarin orange yogurt parfait for 8 dollars! Would have never expected that. If I come across this place in my travels, I would definitely stop!!

1 Thank sean_hansen
Independence, Missouri, United States
“Yummy place to grab dinner”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were happy to stumble across this place. The BBQ chicken flatbread pizza was to die for! Others had various sandwiches and everyone was pleased. The Smores was a very fun dessert too. I'd eat here again!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jody B
Canada
“Good value”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great breakfast spot for business person on the run.

Visited June 2012
Orange Park, Florida
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I expected a great sandwich spot. But I was wrong. This place was terrible...but had some fantastic Mojito Lemonade. It was fantastic. Got the pastrami sandwich and it was not good at all. The sauce was terrible..the Kraut was not good. Bread was hard. Just not what I expected.

• Visited June 2011