“lunch special”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #294 of 2,273 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed March 24, 2016

I was In town for training and ate here a few times. Great lunch menu. The food was great. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Usually ordered ahead and it was ready when I got there.

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed November 14, 2015

Having seen the restaurant, but figuring that a convention crowd was in town, we thought we'd see if a table was available. To our surprise and delight, a table emptied as we arrived. After finding our meal to be flavorful and bountiful, in retrospect, we would have waited until spaced opened. Thai Elephant Wok seats maybe 24 at a maximum, in a small space. The decor isn't the upscale Thai found elsewhere in the city, but more "rustic." This should not deter you from sitting down and ordering. We found our appetizers--fresh spring rolls and tempura-like shrimp--along with our entrees, all were well prepared, very near what we all have eaten in Thailand, and very satisfying. Recommended.

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

The food was pretty good and service was fast, but the place smelled like a bathroom. If I lived in the area, this would be more of a takeout place for me.

Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Small soup was below par. Stir fried chicken dish was good, but not special. My waitress was friendly, but her English did not allow her to help me even though she tried. I could have used her help. I guessed at what I wanted and it was pretty good. Price was very reasonable and serving size large e,scepter for the soup. I would go back, but it would not excite me.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

First, this place is classified as a French Bistro. Wrong!

Second, they most definitely do not cook elephants in a wok, Thai or otherwise.

But you WILL get great Thai food, in large portion, at an amazing price. The menu is extensive. I dined with a Korean friend and we both were impressed. I had Mango Sticky Rice for dessert at a bargain price. And the mango was perfectly ripe.

It is small with maybe ten tables. The server had hip hop music playing at a discreet volume. Service was decent. Restroom was clean.

Go!