“Average Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I went to this Indian restaurant after reading reviews which gave then nice rating of 4.5 out of 5. Therefore my expectations were quite high. In the end it was just another restaurant nothing special to write about. Though ir was buffet but the choice is very limited. You end up with channa masala and gobhi sabzi only. I don't see it as a value for money. May be I won't visit them again. Sorry!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I was looking for something a little healthier than some of the other offerings around there. I decided to try their carry out lunch buffet and pleasantly surprised! Food was delicious and very filling. Hot, fresh naan is prepared for you and it's wonderful!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

First of all, I want to say the food and service here is nothing short of amazing. Simon, the manager is wonderful. He is always very polite and courteous and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is great. The food is awesome as well. Some of my favorite dishes are their fresh naan which they always have, the butter chicken, channa masala (chickpeas curry), samosas and of course their kheer. The food is always fresh and made in small batches and I always leave there completely full and usually overstuffed because I have overeaten. Sometimes the stomach wants...what the stomach wants. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We came here because it was near the Royal Farms arena after a special event and some in our party were vegetarians and others gluten-free. The buffet had excellent quality food that everyone truly enjoyed. The restaurant was not too busy so the service was very attentive and friendly. When the next batch of naan bread was ready, the waiter brought it right over to our table instead of to the buffet. Nice! Pretty atmosphere inside and our large group was accommodated at a long table with no problem.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2016

The Decor is pretty good, but average tasting Food. Food is severed cold, and they take a long time to refill the dishes. I have been here for 3 times now (as a part of office gathering) and all the 3 time this has been the case, you have to request the waiter to fill the dishes in.... And by the time they come we would be done :(. not been a pleasant experience.

Date of visit: September 2015