“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped and met family/friends for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. It was a nice day and a lot of people were getting take-out or eating at the tables outside so we were able to talk without having to yell over noise. The food was good and made when ordered. You order at the register and it is delivered to your table. We had three different orders and they were brought out almost at the same time. Our hotel was right around the corner, so it was very close. I would eat here again to try another menu item.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

And I haven't been back. The place is regularly busy, but for the life of me I can't imagine why. Maybe it's the drinks. I had a glass of wine and it didn't thrill. The fish tacos were okay - the shrimp tacos were okay - the beef tacos were blah - the chicken blah. Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

As I arrived a little later than expected, and I needed to eat quickly before my walking tour began, I frantically began walking near the hotel to try to find something to eat. My eyes spotted Taco Fiesta, and I popped in. As you walk into the restaurant, there's a bar to the left, and a large board with menu options straight ahead. They have your standard Mexican options - burritos, tacos, etc. Pricing is slightly higher than you would pay at Chipotle. The burritos are about the same size - I ended up landing on a shrimp burrito and a glass of a melon drink. You pick a table and they bring the food to you in a basket - about 5-10 minutes or so. As mentioned, the burrito was good sized, with a decent amount of shrimp. They have a salsa bar, where you can choose from a number of salsas to cover your food in - some were pretty good.

The atmosphere is colorful - but this really is more of a quick service place, so expect a nice quick meal. It ended up being a little more than I wanted, but the food was pretty good.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you're looking for something different than other taco joints, with a bit fresher and seasoned components, then this might be for you. We had the two steak taco meals and were a bit surprised that they tasted so well. I would forgo the meal unless you like a bit of rice and beans. Tacos were somewhat loaded with lettuce but enough meat to know you got your money worth. The salsa bar was impressive and provided patrons with different flavors depending on pallets. Definitely better than the 'Bell' Prices are okay.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We enjoyed eating here, the food is very fresh. The chicken Quesadillas could have had more chicken, but the queso was YUMMY. My 2yr old LOVED the guacamole!