“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stopped in for lunch and got a burrito bowl. The ingredients were very fresh and tasty. Great fast casual food. I will go back! Iliked the salsa bar.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Went there for lunch, since the other mre expensive restaurants around all open no earlier than 4pm. Ordered shrimp taco with 8oz Mexican rice. The look of the food is not exactly impressive but the taste is not bad, especially the rice. Prices are okay - ones that one would expect from fast food.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I like Mexican food, this isn't very good. I noticed that several people around us also appeared unhappy. The steak taco I ordered was tough and flavorless, my friend did not like her chicken taco, I tried it and it wasn't very good. Avoid this place, too many other places close by

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went here for lunch during a conference nearby. Even though it's not a sit-down place (you order at the counter), I expected to get my food on a plate, not a paper container (we dined in).
Food was good, but I've certainly had better Mexican food other places.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Expect styrofoam plates. More of a bar scene. Tortilla soup was not authentic but more like starch soup. Quantities were not generous. Salsas were bland at best. Not a memorable meal and would not recommend.