“Great as always”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #27 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Baltimore
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Location on President's at Inner Harbor by Homewood suites. Great standard Starbucks, but location is great. You can take your coffee, etc and walk 1 short block down to the harbor.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I loved getting my daily one shot trim/skinny mocha - made perfectly by great staff and their blueberry scones. Even though the temperature outside was about 100 F, I still needed my caffeine just the way I love it. Thanks

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The breakfast sandwich the sausage classic was delicious and the vanilla Latte was prepared very well. I enjoyed my breakfast, but this location is very busy.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Cool, attractive, bit nerdy staff make you feel at home. Local universities keep the international ambiance buzzing! I am hooked. I am also a Gold Card member. Now, that is a lot of java, my friend.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Starbucks is within walking distance from the hotel