“Good food and better view”

Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Calvert st
Description: Dedicated to the Irish tradition of hospitality and good times, Tir na nOg is a friendly neighborhood pub located in the heart of the Inner Harbor. Tir na nOg is where friends and family get together and celebrate all that life has to offer.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Easy to get to in the Inner Harbor, this place has a good variety of food on the menu. I had the crab cake sandwich, and it was as good as the ones I have had at the pricier places nearby! Plus you get a stunning view of the harbor from the second floor terrace. Busy place, but worth it!

1  Thank Lindsay M

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My colleague and I had a perfectly adequate meal on the terrace on the comfortable terrace overlooking the Inner Harbor. The service is good. The place is large inside and out. The view of the water is fine. The food would have been pretty good but was way to salty. The Crab cakes were well flavored (When one could taste through the salt) and ditto for the Drunk Sausage with Mash Potatoes Colcannon. (That is sausage prepared in whiskey with Mash with a touch of sweet cabbage). I would have loved that entree if the salt hadn't obscured the taste. Did I mention that the food was too salty? My wife and I would actually like to replicate that meal at home. There was plenty of good whiskey, to be expected in an Irish place. With so many choices around the Inner Harbor and in the city in general, I will try elsewhere next time, but there is much to be said for good company, a fine waitress, a harbor view and Mash Colcannon.

1  Thank TommyBoy94
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great location on the Harbor! The food was only ok, not great but not bad. I probably won't go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We just stopped for a few beers and this is a great place for that overlooking the Inner Harbor with a great view of the USS Constellation. Food looked good, but we just had drinks.

1  Thank pgolden
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

The place looked like it had potential. Loved the decor!! The waitress was like the sweetest thing ever. Very helpful, nice manners, tried connecting with us.. The food sounded good and the names of the plates offered were certainly Irish. But, the food was eh..it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. There were 6 of us. The kids didn't even like their meals. And it was expensive for what we got. The bartender did make my speciality drink to perfection though! ;)