“Great staff and nice atmosphere”

Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 2,006 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Calvert st
Description: Dedicated to the Irish tradition of hospitality and good times, Tir na nOg is a friendly neighborhood pub located in the heart of the Inner Harbor. Tir na nOg is where friends and family get together and celebrate all that life has to offer.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great staff and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ate here for late lunch/early dinner after a day at the aquarium. Impressive list of Irish beers on tap, nice atmosphere, and our waitress could not have been more pleasant. Worked well for both my husband and I, and our kids - there is a pretty standard children's menu in addition to the regular menu. My husband enjoyed the bangers and mash, I had a good caesar salad and Reuben that was a little heavy on the cheese, but fine. Would love to try some of the Irish specialties, like a smoked salmon plate, on another visit. Would definitely eat here again.

Pipestone, Minnesota
“Nice atmosphere and view of the harbor”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My sister and I stopped here for a drink while we were visiting the harbor, when we talked in we were both amazed at the old world charm of "chunky" woodwork and stainglass! We loved the atmosphere! We sat at the bar, so we had great service and then were on our way :)

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Great specials with perfect location!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nice service with a great assortment of beers. I ordered one of the dinner specials and it was great! Sitting on the back deck overlooking the harbor is perfect!

Visited February 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Poor everything”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

It isn't horrible, but nothing was good. Service was slow and unfriendly, noise level was high, seating was uncomfortable and the food was bland. My fish and chips must have been fried in oil that wasn't up to temp because they were greasy and slightly undercooked. While some of the seats have great views min was of the panhandlers at the edge of Harbor Place. There are better choices nearby.

Visited May 2012
Seoul, South Korea
“Good Food with a Nice View of Inner Harbor”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I admit I was in Baltimore on business with limited time to try local favorites around the city. I stayed near the Inner Harbor and wanted to eat crab cakes. I found this restaurant and it didn't disappoint. I ordered the Maryland Crab Cake with Lemon Butter Sauce for $20. It comes with roasted potatoes, sautéed greens, scallions and pine nuts. I was very satisfied with my meal. I admit it was a bit pricey and if I had the time, I would have looked for a more local favorite with a cheaper menu. That said, if you want to eat around the Inner Harbor, expect to pay more for your meal. I enjoyed my meal and really liked the taste of the sauce and pine nuts with the crab cake. This seems like a nice place to eat if you want a nice view of the harbor and a nice meal with friends or colleagues.

• Visited March 2012