“Worth the trip, regardless of where you are coming from!”
Review of Woodberry Kitchen

Woodberry Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodberry Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union Avenue
Transit: We are conveniently located at the Woodberry light rail stop. Just exit the light rail and walk up Clipper Park Road and find us on the right hand side.
Description: Woodberry Kitchen relies on longstanding relationships with the growers of the Chesapeake to provide the ingredients that nourish and delight our guests. At our table, you join us in supporting sustainable agriculture that respects the abundance and traditions of the region while helping to ensure its future. Housed in a renovated 1870s foundry nestled in historic Clipper Mill, Woodberry Kitchen offers a warm, rustic setting featuring an open kitchen and patio seating during the summer season. Owners Spike and Amy Gjerde are committed to providing our guests with exceptional service and fare, earning Woodberry Kitchen recognition by Bon Appetit, The New York Times, and Gourmet. Come join us, whether for a snack along with local wine or beer at the bar; an impromptu supper with friends; or a private celebratory feast in one of our dining rooms.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant offered some of the most unique and delicious options in all of Baltimore. My fiance and I came here for bunch on a Sunday morning. I HIGHLY recommend a reservation, as the place was packed! I had the Hog's Head Hash, and it was the best breakfast I've had out in a year. So unique and delicious!

1  Thank Dan C

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We dined at the Woodberry Kitchen in early December with two other couples. We had a great time and especially loved the ambiance. It ended up being pretty expensive ($200 per couple) but we did order a lot. The flat breads were delicious as was the bean dip. My meal (Beans & Rice) was just OK. But the dessert we ordered, the CMP, was to die for. Delicious.
Our waitress was OK; not fabulous, not bad. She was a bit quirky which I liked in the beginning but when we had to track her down a few times, it got to be a little annoying.
We will definitely go back again but probably not order as much food.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We really enjoyed eating at Woodberry Kitchen! The staff was super friendly, the location of the restaurant was easy to get to and in a safe, nice area, and the food was fantastic. We loved everything we got including our delicious cocktails and the wine we selected to go with dinner. The staff is quirky and fun, and the atmosphere was like being in a log cabin or something. It was a great meal!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food was just OK. Our desserts were the best part of the meal. The appetizers and entrees were good, but not great. At those prices, they should be perfect. The noise is unbearable - not only the noise of your fellow diners, but also with music blasting. My husband was seated under a fan/vent and had cold air blowing on him all night, as did the woman at the table next to us (and of whose conversation we heard every word since the tables are very close). The restaurant was packed (even on a Sunday night), so we could not change tables to get away from the cold air.

1  Thank DivaTJ
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I only went here for the dessert after watching Duff talk about it on Food Network! OMG, the CMP is truly one of thee best desserts I ever had! My friend got dinner and she was very pleased with her meal also. And the popcorn...not movie theater popcorn honey, this is some good stuff!