“Very high quality Turkish food”
Review of Cazbar

Cazbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cazbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Saratoga Street
Description: The Cazbar is Baltimore’s first and only Turkish Restaurant located at the heart of the Historic Charles Street District. We feature authentic Turkish cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We are open daily for Lunch and Dinner. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for our exotic Belly Dancing shows and our new lounge. In addition, we have two very unique and beautiful banquet rooms that can accommodate an intimate dinner for 2 or a gathering for 100. If you’re in the mood for something light, visit us at our Kebap House in Columbia, Maryland. For corporate, residential, or hotel catering, please contact me at chef@cazbarbaltimore.com I invite you to join us for a unique dining experience at the Cazbar. -Haluk Kantar Chef / Owner
“Very high quality Turkish food”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This is Turkish food at its finest. I often enjoy ordering one of the many fine lunch items (including the pides, kebabs, and the ottoman feast) on my lunch break, and it has never disappointed. The quality of the various breads cannot be overstated.

Highly recommended.

1 Thank Pcperrin

• Turkish first
Herndon, VA
“attractive restaurant serving delicious food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Located near our hotel (Hotel Monaco Baltimore), we gave Cazbar a try -- and I'm very glad we did! It's an attractive restaurant, and the food was absolutely delicious. We couldn't decide what to order, so on the advice of our waiter, we tried their Taste of Cazbar set meal. It was a 3 course meal including an appetizer plate, an assortment of grilled meats & seafood w/rice, and baklava for dessert. It's priced and portioned for 2 ($65) or 4 ($120) people, but we thought there was enough food in our smaller version (2 people) to serve at least 3 adults or maybe 2 adults w/2 children. We arrived and left too early, so sadly we missed the 10PM belly dancing show.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank afinetraveler
Varese, Italy
“Really good!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I love turkish food and must admit cazbar comes extremely close to authentic turkish cuisine. Prices are a little above average but money is well spent! I will return here!!!

Maryland
“Great Turkish Food”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was in Turkey a couple months ago and fell in love with the food there. Tried Cazbar as soon as I got back...

The food was delicious, authentic, and served attractively. Excellent lamb, and lots of options for vegetarians.

Our server was knowledgeable and friendly, but not intrusive.

The decor is great -- cozy and a bit exotic. The second floor is open only when the place is crowded, but, if possible, check out the lamps hanging under the skylight!

I rarely give anything -- restaurants, movies, etc. -- a "five", but Cazbar really deserves it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank B A J
Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious mediterranean food! Hidden Gem in baltimore”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Can't go wrong with the cold mezze plate!

I love their food and the atmosphere is perfect!!! The wait staff is really amazing here. They make you feel comfortable and welcome. If you have any questions, ask them. They enjoy to talk about the different food styles. The food always comes out pretty quickly as well.

My one complaint would be the salad. I always get excited about the side salad, but then I forget its covered in parsley. Which I HATE. So, if I could change one thing about this, it would be the parsley. Yuck.

Get the Adana Iskender: Our signature Adana Kebap served over toasted pita bread, garlic yogurt & topped with tomato sauce & garlic butter for $22. It's a little pricey in my opinion, but OH SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Tip: Check Groupon, Living Social, or Amazon Local for a coupon ($15 for $30) so you can splurge! YUM!!!

• Visited June 2014