“Our favorite restaurant!”
Review of Cazbar

Cazbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cazbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 2,037 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Saratoga Street
Description: The Cazbar is Baltimore’s first and only Turkish Restaurant located at the heart of the Historic Charles Street District. We feature authentic Turkish cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We are open daily for Lunch and Dinner. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for our exotic Belly Dancing shows and our new lounge. In addition, we have two very unique and beautiful banquet rooms that can accommodate an intimate dinner for 2 or a gathering for 100. If you’re in the mood for something light, visit us at our Kebap House in Columbia, Maryland. For corporate, residential, or hotel catering, please contact me at chef@cazbarbaltimore.com I invite you to join us for a unique dining experience at the Cazbar. -Haluk Kantar Chef / Owner
“Our favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I frequent Cazbar and love everything they make. The sultan's platter is delicious (a good sampling of many of their offerings). I love the lamb moussaka and the pides.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelyTraveler

• Turkish first
Olathe, Kansas
“Yummy Turkish Food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had never been to a Turkish restaurant before. The food here is very good, the wait staff are knowledgeable to help you make your selections. Great place for an introduction to the cuisine. They also have a belly dancer on the weekends.

Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I've been coming here for years, even when I lived in PA. The lamb, hummus, ezme, lahmacun, shrimp w tomato and feta, & manti are my favorite things! Service is always great and I love the atmosphere. On Fri & Sat night they even have belly dancers, music, and hookah.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank PhrenicEnigma
Baltimore, Maryland
“Friendly staff, great food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this restaurant because of the Groupon mystery date, and I'll admit we were apprehensive when we first looked at the menu. We had a preset 3 course meal, and every course was delicious. All of the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful explaining what each different type of food was. We will definitely go back and order some different foods!

York, Pennsylvania
“Mystery Date...solved”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We went here because we bought a Mystery Date Groupon. You didn't know what restaurant you'd get until you called for a reservation. We really appreciated the valet parking at the restaurant. Only $6 for diners and it's nice not to worry about parking in downtown Baltimore. The decor was cute but the restaurant was very crowded and loud. it seemed more like a club/bar than a restaurant. I specially tried to book during the belly dancer show but was told the wrong time during booking and we missed it by over an hour. I was upset by that. The food was so-so and I didn't feel like it had a Turkish feel/flavor as the restaurant was supposed to provide. It was some randome dips and meats on rice. We ordered a bottle of wine for $32 and it had a twist top. I'm not the highest authority on Italian wine but when you pay $32 you at least expect a cork. I'm glad I got to try a new place and it was worth the cost of the Groupon but I wouldn't go back and I certainly wouldn't pay full price.

Visited April 2014