“Excellent Turkish Food with Good Service”
Review of Cazbar

Cazbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cazbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Saratoga Street
Description: The Cazbar is Baltimore’s first and only Turkish Restaurant located at the heart of the Historic Charles Street District. We feature authentic Turkish cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We are open daily for Lunch and Dinner. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for our exotic Belly Dancing shows and our new lounge. In addition, we have two very unique and beautiful banquet rooms that can accommodate an intimate dinner for 2 or a gathering for 100. If you’re in the mood for something light, visit us at our Kebap House in Columbia, Maryland. For corporate, residential, or hotel catering, please contact me at chef@cazbarbaltimore.com I invite you to join us for a unique dining experience at the Cazbar. -Haluk Kantar Chef / Owner
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cazbar is a two-story restaurant located in downtown Baltimore serving good Turkish cuisine. It has a quite nice atmosphere, and a humble decor. They have Belly dancers on the second floor, late evening on Friday & Saturdays, which adds to the wonderful ambiance.
Both appetizers and main dishes are outstanding (Adana Kabob with yogurt: ground lamb w/ spice was great). Some of the appetizers (except the combo platter) are small but the portions of main courses are very generous.
The service was excellent; the server was very knowledgeable about the menu and was able to explain the dishes in great detail when asked. It is a fun and a great night out place. Worth to visit.

2  Thank ac c

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stumbled upon this place while in Baltimore on business . The staff was attentive. The decor is simple with colorful and interesting Turkish style detail. The food was well seasoned and the meat was tender. I would go back here anytime.

1  Thank Travelmommabb
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would definitely know what to order the next time I go. I ordered the beef dumplings that were not great. The server took it off the bill however the chicken kebab and shrimp were amazing. Belly dancing, but be sure to make a reservation. I would def try this place again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A friend and I tried this place for dinner in early September.
My friend ordered the Doner Kebap (shaved strips of lamb and beef) and raved about it. I had a similarly outstanding experience with the Adana Kebap (ground lamb w/ spices). The portions are generous. The rice is very well-seasoned and delicious; I am not one who eats much rice, but I would come back for a bowl of rice here any day. The service is very friendly and courteous, perhaps a bit unpolished (late teens/early 20s) but they took great care of us. Prices are very reasonable for quality and portions of food; dinner for 2 plus a couple of beers and we got out of there for $65 including 20% tip. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We actually visited Cazbar with Turkish friends who ordered for us and made recommendations but everything was wonderful. Belly dancers appeared late in the evening and added to the wonderful ambiance. We definitely suggest this restaurant for an interesting and tasty night our in Baltimore!