“All around great place”
Review of Cazbar

Cazbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cazbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,026 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Saratoga Street
Description: The Cazbar is Baltimore’s first and only Turkish Restaurant located at the heart of the Historic Charles Street District. We feature authentic Turkish cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We are open daily for Lunch and Dinner. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for our exotic Belly Dancing shows and our new lounge. In addition, we have two very unique and beautiful banquet rooms that can accommodate an intimate dinner for 2 or a gathering for 100. If you’re in the mood for something light, visit us at our Kebap House in Columbia, Maryland. For corporate, residential, or hotel catering, please contact me at chef@cazbarbaltimore.com I invite you to join us for a unique dining experience at the Cazbar. -Haluk Kantar Chef / Owner
Baltimore, Maryland
“All around great place”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Delicious food, great service, nice decor.

We had a great dinner there this evening. We ordered drinks and the Cazbar Sultan's Platter, which included a selection of appetizers (Mezes) and a generous platter of kebobs, shrimp, chicken, salmon, etc. Everything was delicious. Finally, rice pudding was included and it was wonderful. Garnished with strawberries, dusted with cinnamon, and some swirls of molasses on top.

My Apeartini was delicious as was my husband's yum-yum tini.

Emre, our waiter, was very nice, attentive, and helpful as we were first timers.

• Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
baltimore
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have gone to eat at Cazbar a few times, and the food is usually quite tasty. Portions are large. This is a great place if you are looking for authentic Middle Eastern food.

• Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“I am slightly allergic to eggplant”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Yet at Cazbar, I will eat it until my mouth burns like the fires of hell. Its that good.

Visited July 2012
Elkridge, MD
“Fantastic Turkish find!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Bought a groupon and had no particular expectations, we were pleasantly surprised how delicious it was. We did go for an early dinner around 4:30pm on a Saturday so definately a down time, we received incredibly personel service from our waitress who explained in detail highlights of the menu and anything you had questions about. Food was very good, I had lamb kebabs and my husband had one of the house specialities a lamb-beef mix type swarma meat. Distinctively turkish food, even with imported turkish soda which was a nice alternative to american soda. Great service and good food, we will definately be back again, curious to see what its like in a busier dinner time with belly dancers.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DeltagMaryland
Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Service and food were great”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We went to Cazbar because we had bought a Groupon. Wish I hadn't waited so long to give it a try. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered. We started with a few different appetizers and each were great. I particularly enjoyed the Manti which are a meat dumpling served with a yogurt sauce. My wife had one of the lamb dishes and even though I am not a fan, I tried it and it was very good. I had the mixed kebap plate and it was also very good.Our service was fantastic. The server took her time going through the menu, explaining various dishes and we never felt like we were being rushed. She was very attentive the entire time we were there. This is definitely a place we will be back to. Very highly recommend giving it a try. One thing to pay attention to is that their website and their OpenTable restaurant page both say they have valet parking, but it is only available on the weekends. Get there a bit early to allow yourself time to find metered parking on the street. The best part is that it is free after 6 p.m.

• Visited July 2012