“great food”

Joe Squared Pizza & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe Squared Pizza & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food here is fabulous. I had the mushroom cheesesteak and it was wonderful. The portion size was very generous. My kids loved the pizza with it's light crust. They have a nice beer selection. They did make a mistake with our order and remade the pizza and apologized without any attitude or problem. The place is a little cramped but the food makes it worth going!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We found this on Food Spotting and decided to give it a try. It wasn't very busy, as the Orioles game had just started. We tried the fried ravioli, the french onion soup, a wilted spinach salad, a Reuben, and a chicken Parmesan sandwich. We ordered way too much, even after ordering the small sizes. I can't imagine what the large sandwiches look like. Service was great, and everyone seemed knowledgeable about what they were serving. I should mention this was at the location near the Inner Harbor at the Power Plant Live complex.

1  Thank ATLcruiser
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I, with our 2 teens, went to try the pizza (mentioned on Drive Ins, Diners and Dives). My daughter asked the server (forgot his name) which he recommended - the balsamic chicken or mushroom pizza. With no hesitation, he answered the chicken, "because mushrooms are gross". We just about fell out of our chairs with laughter! The 4 pizzas we ordered were absolutely awesome! Eclectic flavor combinations (chicken, apple and corn) that really made a difference. Then for dessert were cool ice creams (butter pecan, cheesecake, etc).

If you have any interest in unique food flavors on a square pizza, don't miss this place!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stumbled across this place while walking around Baltimore, in the Power Plant area, during a work trip. While there the server said they had been on the Food Network, and after we ate, we could see why. The pizzas were some of the best we've had. Thin crust, and great taste. The atmosphere is fun and staff was friendly and quick.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Located on the corner of North and Howard in the slowly-gentrifying Station North Arts District, Joe Squared has been a surprise hit since it opened. We have eaten there several times and always enjoyed the great food, although the last time we ordered pizza at the other location left us underwhelmed. This time I opted for the Spinach Risotto which I found creamy and delectable. It came out very fast and was not loose enough for true risotto aficionados, but it was tasty and hearty and I wanted more. My wife ordered a mushroom sandwich which was fantastic. As it happened, it was our meatless Tuesday meal and we knew Joe Squared offered many vegetarian options. They have an unparalleled rum selection, as well as a large selection of craft beers. The average price of a draft is six bucks, so you should keep in mind that this is a great place to go, but not necessarily a cheap place to go. The insdie is almost disturbingly dark, but they do have a semi-enclosed seating area out front.