“Love, Love, Love this place!”

Joe Squared Pizza & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe Squared Pizza & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
New Jersey
“Love, Love, Love this place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We come down to Baltimore once every few months and I MUST eat here everytime we come. The buffalo chicken salad is the best I have ever had! The pizza is amazing and the drinks are great! This is a gem...don't miss out!

Visited April 2013

Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Great Pizza Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went here after a ball game at Camden Yards. Pizza and salad were excellent. Service was great Mahalo to our waiter from the Island of Oahu!! Nice casual atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Very cool place”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here around noon on a weekend for a beer and after looking at the menu we had to try their food. We got calamari and cheese sticks and they were delicious! We had reservations later in the day or we definitely would have tried more. They had a huge selection and from what we saw it looked delicious! Our server was really really nice, definitely going again next time we're in Baltimore! Atmosphere there was awesome.

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Excellent Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Joe Squared was a surprise. It didnt look like much, but not in a genuine way. I figured it was a contrived look because of its location in the Power Plant Live! area (a gathering of bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area). I also figured the food would be just as contrived, commercial frozen dough with bland flavor. I was happily wrong.
True to its name, all of the pizzas are square. Its made with an extremely thin crust over a charcoal flame. At first, the charcoal taste was a little off putting, imparting a slightly unpleasant smokey flavor. As the pizza cooled though, the taste grew on my wife and and and we ended up satisfied. The atmosphere was casual and the service very good. Overall, the food was very good.
Definitely hit this place up for a late night snack while bar hopping at the Power Plant.

Purcellville, Virginia
“Average pizza for an average price”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This review is actually for Joe Squared Pizza II. It is located by the Port Discovery Children's Museum.

The restaurant is small on the inside and doesn't have much space. We walked over from the Children' Museum for lunch and had a 16" pizza with pepperoni. The service was fine and timely. I was excited by how thin the crust was on the pizza. Then I was disappointed to find that it had a charred, blackened flavor from the charcoal pizza oven. I wouldn't have minded the charred flavor had the crust been crispy, but it wasn't. I've had much better pizza. Overall, if you need a quick lunch and you are at the Children's Museum, this will work for you and not break the bank. I just hope there is a seat for you.

• Visited March 2013