“Birthday dinner with my husband”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,450 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

I must say this restaurant exceeded my expectations. The Astoria Moscato was amazing. Its very similar to Bartenura Moscato. The sides were very good. The beef was good. We opted not to have seafood. The salad bar was good to. Everyone one was very pleasant and catered to our needs. I would go again.

Reviewed November 26, 2014

One thing for sure, there is plenty of beef here at Fogo de Chao. We tried to make reservations online for Saturday night....that Saturday morning. Big mistake....only available table was at 9:30 that evening. We didn't want to eat that late, but really wanted to try this restaurant out that night for a special occasion. I called to see about a reservation....given same time. They do allow walk-ins with an unspecified wait period. We decided to take our chances and arrive at 5:00. We barely waited 10 minutes. The food was excellent. Wonderfully prepared! My family enjoyed the experience, but we all agreed that this is not a restaurant we would visit often. I think we became vegetarians for a week! We took a nice long walk around the Inner Harbor before heading home.

Reviewed November 24, 2014

Look, I have nothing against beef, but enough is enough. After a while, it all started to taste the same. Some of it a bit on the greasy side. The lamb chops were very good and a welcome relief. Kind of tacky that they charge extra for the seafood when you are paying $50+/person. The salad bar was nice and had some good stuff on it. The wine list is reasonable, but the guy selling us the wine was clueless. You will not leave hungry, that's for sure. Atmosphere was nice, but felt less than stellar. Was a fun, one time event, but I will seek out other eating opportunities next time I am in Baltimore.

Reviewed November 24, 2014

Great food, lovely atmosphere.

Go hungry, otherwise you'll fill up fast and not get your monies worth.

Food was delicious from the salad bar through dessert - the waiter asked if we were celebrating anything and when we said it was our first anniversary we were brought a creme brule on the house - my husband's favorite.

1  Thank Dramamonkey10
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I enjoyed everything about my experience at this restaurant!! It was excellent! The meat was well cooked and seasoned to perfection. The service was excellent, meaning that the waiters were handsome and well dressed and they were very nice!!

1  Thank Sheryl B