“Excellent food!!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,450 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I enjoyed everything about my experience at this restaurant!! It was excellent! The meat was well cooked and seasoned to perfection. The service was excellent, meaning that the waiters were handsome and well dressed and they were very nice!!

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank Sheryl B

Reviewed November 12, 2014

My children took me there for my birthday! Lunch price is $15 cheaper so go there if you love meat and you are really hungry. Six different types of grilled meat and all you can eat salad bar. The gauchos brought meat every few minutes and their service is great!

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Buia59
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Amazing food and selection and a great price for what you do receive. The "Salad bar" is a meal in itself. The filet is die for. The only negative here is you eat so much you are bloated. The isn't anything negative about this place. If you have never been, do yourself a favor and go, it is worth every penny

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed November 9, 2014

I went there with friends, not knowing what to expect. Very nice setting, high quality salad bar, unlimited meat of various types. Good, fast, attentive service. Go there if you are really hungry for a lot of red meat.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

Words cannot describe how amazing this place is, but let me give it a shot. If you've never eaten at Fogo, stop reading this review and go there right now. Bottomless soup, salad and steak. The staff is prompt and professional and will get you whatever you need. When the staff learned that my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary, they gave us free dessert; which was delicious and incredibly generous. It's pricey, but worth every penny. If I'm ever near a Fogo in the future, I will eat there every time.

1  Thank Marty M