“Best deal in Baltimore”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 2,450 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Amazing food and selection and a great price for what you do receive. The "Salad bar" is a meal in itself. The filet is die for. The only negative here is you eat so much you are bloated. The isn't anything negative about this place. If you have never been, do yourself a favor and go, it is worth every penny

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed November 9, 2014

I went there with friends, not knowing what to expect. Very nice setting, high quality salad bar, unlimited meat of various types. Good, fast, attentive service. Go there if you are really hungry for a lot of red meat.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

Words cannot describe how amazing this place is, but let me give it a shot. If you've never eaten at Fogo, stop reading this review and go there right now. Bottomless soup, salad and steak. The staff is prompt and professional and will get you whatever you need. When the staff learned that my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary, they gave us free dessert; which was delicious and incredibly generous. It's pricey, but worth every penny. If I'm ever near a Fogo in the future, I will eat there every time.

1  Thank Marty M
Reviewed October 23, 2014

The speed at which the gauchos brought the grilled meat out was spectacular! I am defiantly going back!

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed October 18, 2014

We went here for my son's 16th birthday celebration lunch and all we could say is wow!!! It was a warm wonderful autumn day to be in downtown Baltimore for a Friday afternoon. We made reservations, which I do suggest, and arrived at 1:30 pm. We were greeted and seated very quickly. Once at our table one of the servers explained how the green and red chip works, Green - keep bring the meat, and red - I can't eat anymore or I'm taking a break. I would being a disservice if I did not mention the great salad bar with many outstanding and fresh selections, but unless you want to fill up to quick, I'd would gather a few small portions from the salad bar.

With a ravenous 16 year old on his birthday, we said bring on the meat, and that they did. Each person has tongs to pull the meat off the large skewers filled with the wonderful aroma of seared meat. I think we had a little of each meat that was brought to our table, from sausage, to the house steak to the filet and chicken wrapped in bacon. Wow, well I couldn't say much because of how wonderfully moist and delicious each bit was. Each one tastier than the next. You also get unlimited sides of mashed potatoes, plantains and polenta.

If you are a lover of meat this is the place for sure!!!

Date of visit: October 2014