“Very good and worth it if you are a big eater.”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,075 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Pl.
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very good everything but don't fill up on salads before the meat. Also did not care for sides served with the meat course.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

5:30 and the place was a zoo. As soon as we were seated, the servers pounced on us from every side bombarding us with questions and loading the table with food. We were waiting on 3 people in our party and didn't realize the food would descend like locusts. Yes, the meats were delicious, but the servers were very aggressive and not patient with our elderly family members who were having trouble hearing amidst all the racket. I also think they should have a dress code. Too many loud tourists in tank tops and cutoffs. Will not go again any time soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We dined here for the first time frankly because their website was SO informative and inviting. The salad bar alone was amazing. The fresh vegetables were superb. I love how it (the salad bar and the INCREDIBLE meats) is all-you-can-eat, I appreciate that I did not feel like food is wasted, especially regarding the meats. When you are served the meats (did I mention how incredible the meats are???), you can have a small, bite-size pieces, or a whole serving. The wait staff was kind and professional. REALLY enjoyed my my experience here. Did not mind paying the price of $50+

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Dined there as part of a wedding party (Rehearsal Dinner). We were given one of the private rooms for our group. Our Maître D', Gillson (sp?), immediately made us feel at home. Then it only got better. The chefs were courteous & friendly, not to mention expertly attentive. The food was without equal.
We've dined at a Brazilian restaurant before so we knew "the ropes", but we've never seen it done anywhere near as well as Fogo de Chao.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The salad bar was amazingly fresh, very early, before noon. I tried a little bit of everything they were extremely delicious and don't want to forget the cheeses. The leg of lamb was deliciously cooked to perfection. The rib eye steak and the filet mignon was extremely delicious. I cannot meat without hot sauce and they brought me chimichurri spicy sauce, yum. First time visit but will not be the last, although will probably visit again in five years. I love the food.