Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
$232
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$204
$152
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
Orbitz.com
1,356 results
All reviewsfree shuttlejohns hopkinsshuttle servicecomedy clubkd elitepark and cruise packagecruise portinner harborfree breakfastbaltimore areafront desk staffhotel restaurantcamden yardshospitalparkingtradewindscruisers
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at Best Western when I had some appointments at Johns Hopkins Medical Center at Bayview. Wanted something close to the hospital to avoid traffic. If you are going to Hopkins you will likely stay on floor 7. The bathrooms were kind of gross. The drain inside the shower and the shower head was rusted. I found this to be pretty gross. The floors were clean and so was the bedding which was good. If you are going to Hopkins the hotel does provide complementary shuttle service, which I would not recommend. The shuttle driver we had was kind of rude and was about an hour late picking us up from Bayview. The hotel says they run on a schedule every 30 minutes or so, which didn't really seem to be the case. The free breakfast that came with our room was again very average. Simple breakfast foods. Overall everything about this hotel was okay. I would probably stay somewhere else next time I come. But for the first time it was okay.

Room Tip: If you have an appointment at Johns Hopkins, tell them that so you can stay on the Hopkins floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

I am sorry for the problems with drain and the shower head in your room. Please contact me with your room number so I can have our Maintenance staff address these issues.
Please know that we work hard to provide excellent customer service and it is very disturbing to hear of your problems with one of our shuttle drivers. We have made staffing changes in that Department in the last week, so we hope this will eliminate that problem in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Cruise package with roundtrip shuttle and free parking for a week. About 10 minutes from hotel to cruise terminal. They also provide free shuttle to Inner Harbor / Little Italy in this package. You'll pay as much just to park at the terminal. They took us to our car and loaded our luggage on the return trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JDH03457

Thank you for pointing out all the positive aspects of our "Park N' Cruise" package. We are proud of the Shuttle drivers and the excellent customer service they provide to our guests. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed here several times while family member undergoing medical procedures.Older Hotel, but well kept. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Everything you need in one place. Staff was very accommodating. Excellent shuttle service to and from Medical Centers. Near a truck stop but that was far quieter than the downtown hotels where sirens were a constant problem. If you want a clean, comfortable and quiet place for an excellent price this is it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Although I'm sorry for the medical reasons that bring you to Baltimore, we appreciate the fact that you chose to stay with us. Thank you for writing your review and pointing out that we are "quieter" than the Downtown hotels. We hope your next visit will be as a tourist enjoying all Baltimore has to offer.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

For the money and location it was ok. The clerks where awesome and friendly. When you first enter the room your like nice. They have a flat screen tv and the beds look clean. However our tv had bad snow on on every channel and the sound was like the speakers on the tv were blown. Making the TV unable to watch. No microwaves or mini fridge which I think should come standard for the price of the room. A few other things that bother me. All and all it wasn't the worst place I have stayed and honestly the hospitality of the clerks would bring me back.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

I'm sorry about the problems you incurred with your TV and hope you reported it to our Front Desk agent so they can have the Maintenance staff repair or replace the TV in that room. I must say I'm a little perplexed about the Mini-Frig/Microwave since we have them in every room in the Hotel. If you could kindly contact me with your room number, I will personally inspect the room. We hope to see you again when traveling in the Baltimore area.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed here before and loved it but this time I wasn't happy to have roaches in the room with us. Hopefully it was a one time thing, I will try it again, I like to give a second chance hopefully it won't turn into a roach motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I hope you reported the problem to the Front Desk so they can have our Maintenance staff address the issue. If you did not report it, please call me at the Best Western Plus and let me know your room number so we can have the room treated. This is definitely a rare occurence and something we take very seriously. Thank you for your review.