From start to finish everything about our stay at Scarborough Fair Bed and breakfast was wonderful. We were greeted at the door when we arrived and helped with our luggage. Off street parking was just around the corner. The room was adorable, super clean and very comfortable. The innkeepers even thought to provide us with nice terry robes (since our bath was across the hall and I had not though to pack any this was very much appreciated). The inn is located close enough to walk to some popular Federal Hill night spots but far enough away that we were not bothered by any late-night street noises. The inner harbor was also within easy walking distance. Wireless internet service was included. We would highly recommend Scarborough Fair to anyone who is planing a trip to the Baltimore area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for nearly 20 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast