We stayed in the best room in the place...the Edgar Allen Poe room. It was reasonably priced in December and so romantic and cozy. The king sized bed is super-comfortable and the electric fireplace and subdued lighting set just the right mood. The bathroom is as spacious as any bathroom in your own home and has all the nice touches like an extravagant shower head, full sized tub and complimentary bath robes. Having never stayed in a B & B before, we didn't know what to expect with the breakfast fare. It was upscale all the way! The portions were amply sized and the menu was anything but run-of-the-mill. Late afternoon snacks were served and ice and beverages were available 24/7. On a nice street in the Federal Hill section, we were easily within walking distance of everything, from attractions in the Inner Harbor to delicious local restaurants. We would definitely love to visit this B & B again, maybe in warmer weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for 10 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast