I made a reservation for the Round Hill room, for my wife and I, for Valentines day. I was so taken back by how quaint the place was. The room in my opinion was very comfortable and extremely inviting. The innkeepers were so friendly and they had fresh baked pastries waiting when we arrived. They have a offsite parking lot which is not very far from the B&B. It was nice having a parking lot for the guests and we didn't have to look for parking on the streets. The B&B is a very short walking distance from the inner harbor and plenty of restaurants in the area. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone thinking of having a romantic evening with their partner. I think it will be my place to stay when I am in the Baltimore area for business, from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for 10 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore