We stayed at the Scarborough Fair during our commitment-ceremony weekend. We first looked at the B&B because it was just around the corner from our venue (American Visionary Art Museum). After visiting the website, we were in love with the place on its own. The thematic rooms, scrumptiously described food, and LGBTQ-friendly environment sealed the deal. What was even more amazing was how awesome the place is in person! All of the staff were generous with their time and energy and we loved having a quiet place to rest at night. If you want a place with character and quiet (and delicious food!!), this is the place for you! Oh! And p.s. having a parking space in downtown Baltimore at night is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 2 blocks of the Inner Harbor, this 1801 Georgian Style Bed and Breakfast has been welcoming guests for 10 years. Walk to most major attractions, including Camden Yards & Ravens Stadium, Baltimore Convention Center, restaurants and shops, the National Aquarium and more. Free Parking, Full Cooked Breakfast, complimentary beverages, afternoon homemade cookies. Spacious bedrooms have private baths (some with jacuzzis and fireplaces). Located in Federal Hill neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Fair Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair Hotel Baltimore