All reviews fells point whole foods great location walking distance free breakfast valet parking bathroom door indoor pool pull out sofa minute walk sitting area rooms are large few blocks definitely stay here again national aquarium per day johns hopkins
Reviewed November 13, 2018

I found the accommodations to be very luxurious and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable, the area was very centric and scenic. I would go back in a minute. Staff was friendly and efficient. I had a great overall impression and experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nick K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore / Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Voyager43597499193,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

We were greeted very cordially upon our arrival. We arrived earlier than expected and they had a room ready that we were given right away.
The room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was great and the hotel is in a great location. Close walk to all major points at the Inner Harbor.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Nick K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore / Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Heather D,

I am so happy that we were able to accommodate your early arrival and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2018

We flew in from Texas to take in the sights which is where we start off on the right foot. The location of this hotel was almost perfect. There is some construction going on around there, but that wasn't a big deal. The staff welcomed us right in and accommodated any questions or concerns we had. The facility was clean, and everything else fell into place pretty much. This is where I will be staying when I come back to Baltimore. Thanks

Ear Global18612337631,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor. The team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Baltimore and that our property played a part in that!
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Unless this Hyatt Place didn’t get upgraded...the breakfast was meh. Scrambled eggs were terrible...may have been powdered eggs. Bacon very greasy, hash okay, I don’t know what those potatoes were but they weren’t warm. Bagels terrible, breads tasteless.Charleston Hyatt Place far better...the had a cook making omelets to order.

Dear jersey077,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at the Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor.
The team and I truly appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue to improve our service levels. The breakfast changes have been rolled out during the first two weeks of November so I do apologize if you were not here for all of the changes.
If I can be of further assistance please reach out to me directly at nick.kelley@hyatt.com

Reviewed November 6, 2018

There is so much to like about this hotel. Everything, really. Except that the air conditioner in our room sounded like a chain saw. Every time it would turn on, it would wake me up. I wished I was deaf. I wished to be anywhere else. I didn't sleep for more than an hour uninterrupted. So, maybe, go in the winter. Hopefully the heat is not as loud.

Room tip: Bring your ear plugs and don't go during air conditioning season.
Date of stay: May 2018

Dear Cranky_Traveler,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced with your air conditioner! This is not the typical experience at our property so please understand that we plan to address it immediately.
If you're able please reach out to me directly at nick.kelley@hyatt.com so we can address this issue in the guestroom.
Thank you!