TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent, Entertaining Tour

So glad we booked this tour! Getting to see Fells Point and learn some interesting history was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tiffany S
Knoxville, Tennessee
Amazingly Quirky Way To Get To Know A City

We had an amazing time and our guide was awesome. Will definitely be trying this in other cities we... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JerseyG973

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $21.03
from $99.62
from $22.00
More Info
All reviews pub tour great stories our tour guide pub crawl fells point great tour highly recommend this tour grand marnier story telling wicked fun drink recommendations small group learned alot wealth of knowledge great event fun night nice evening
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019

I was a bit worried that we might get bored over the 2 and a half hours of the tour, but that did not happen at all. My wife and I loved the whole thing!! We got introduced to a fantastic bar that we didn't know about. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank cpmorris82
Reviewed September 8, 2019

My friend and I met up in Baltimore for a girls weekend and we ended up going on the Wicked History Pub Tour and it was seriously amazing!! Our guide was Cliff and he kept our attention the whole time with stories I’ve never heard before and gave us amazing suggestions of other things to do while in town. I would go on this tour again the next night if I could. It’s definitely a must do!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank LindsaySinicki
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Great tour! Our tour guide Cliff was a very colorful individual, bringing a lot of pep, vigor, and humor into each story he told us. Even with a healing hip from surgery, he still walked along with us giving us wonderful retellings of shanghaing and murder in the city. As a non-local, I learned a lot about Baltimre's seedier history and how certain things connected to Fell's Point came to be. We also learned about how one of the bars on our tour had some of the oldest Grand Marnier in the world and how it got it. Cliff the tour guide was very friendly and open to questions, and was very witty. I would definitely go on this tour again!

1  Thank BewareOfOranges
Reviewed August 19, 2019

A guide Cliff was hilarious fascinating interesting and funny. We found some really cool bars and had an absolutely great time. Can't recommend this more highly.

1  Thank mustangdaddy
Reviewed August 12, 2019

We're new to the area and had some friends in town. It was the perfect way to explore and learn a little and seemed like a great way for even locals to learn a little more. Cliff (our guide) was informative, funny and helpful. I'll 100% be taking more visiting friends on Wicked Tours!

1  Thank Elizabeth R