“Just like home”

Ranked #7 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Bronx, United States
“Just like home”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hotel is perfect if you are used to the big city feel with a noise volume of the country. This hotel is located in the middle of everything, you can walk to the inner harbor within minutes. The restaurants are close by and delicious food that will please every palette. I would definitely come back again and again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share feedback following your visit to Baltimore. I am pleased you enjoyed the Harbor East location so much as well as the service you received. I look forward to sharing your comments during our team huddle on Monday morning and we hope to welcome you back for future visits!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great room in a very nice area in by the waterfront. Free access to the fitness club with room key a definite plus. The evening reception had complimentary beer, wine, and good food, considering the price. :-)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Baltimore, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This hotel had all you can ask for location, service, cleanliness and rooms that have all the amenities, we had a great time. We will definetly recomend Homewood Suites to family and friends and can not wait for our next opportunity to paint the town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

salisbury, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

my room was in great condition and the staff at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. was impressed by the valet service. was asked to TEXT 20 mins ahead of time for my car and it was ready on time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thanks so much for your lovely comments regarding the service you received while visiting the Homewood Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. I look forward to sharing your feedback during our morning team huddle and we hope to welcome you back in the future!
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We went to Baltimore inner harbor for New Year's Eve to meet up with our friends who are staying in Maryland. Due to problems with our Expedia reservation (don't use Expedia because they'll lose your reservations) at Hilton garden inn, we were transferred to homewood suites because they had available rooms.
Homewood suites is very convenient because they are suites that have a kitchen area with a microwave and fridge. The rooms were generally clean with new and updated amenities. The best part about the hotel is its close proximity to little Italy and other activities and restaurants located in inner harbor. Everything we wanted to do was in walking distance.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because there were some stains on the bag they put the hair dryer in (thankfully I brought my own because I would not touch that bag if someone paid me), the sheets were like sandpaper so I had to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants and sleep on other clothes I brought, and the one of the people from a rowdy bunch next door puked in the hallway (gross) but it was cleaned within minutes.

Other than some minor issues (the last probably due to the fact it was New Year's Eve), we would stay here again if we come back to Baltimore. We just won't use Expedia!

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share details of your New Years Eve visit to Baltimore. I am very pleased you enjoyed the service so much and that the trendy Harbor East neighborhood was so enjoyable. I am very sorry for the stained hair dryer bag as it absolutely is not our standard and I appreciate you letting us know so we can follow-up. I look forward to sharing your comments with the hotel team and welcoming you back in the future.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great room - spacious, clean, comfortable. Great amenities - free wifi, free breakfast, kitchen in the room. AMAZING fitness center with classes, two pools, and enough equipment that you could spend the day in there. Great location. Very kind staff. Breakfast was a step above most free continentals but still lacking in variety (vegetarian/vegan options?) but still a very good deal. My only complaint was the noise at night, but it was from outside the hotel. And given the area and proximity to restaurants and bars, I would've been surprised to experience otherwise.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Baltimore, MD, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed for a couple of days to attend my daughter's college graduation. disgusting mold all around the shower!! I took photos and showed it to them with minimal reaction. Room was too warm even with A/C on 65. Limited hot water. Valet parking is $32 per night and my car was never ready when I needed it. They request you text 20 minutes before departure but their wireless receiver was broken. Even when I called the front desk in advance, the car was not ready. Convenient location by the waterfront, great restaurants and shopping around. Starbucks and a movie theater next door. The free breakfast is horrible powdered eggs and tater-tots, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank Larry G
Delens, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share details following your visit to Baltimore. I am truly sorry that the condition of the bathroom was not to our standards and I have forwarded your comments to the Director of Housekeeping for her re-training and follow-up. I have also taken time to review your parking feedback with the parking operator as it is not indicative of their level of service, either. Again, our apologies and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know as we use this valuable feedback toward improving our guests' experiences.